Design & Consultation
Aquarium accessories are crucial to enhancing the appearance of the tank and the overall lifestyle of the fish. Using the right aquarium accessories, you can turn the aquarium into a fine piece of decoration in the house. With the proper accessories, you can add to your fish’s habitat and dress up the overall appearance. When selecting aquarium accessories, you first want to identify the type of water and the type of fish you have. For a saltwater aquarium, coral can be a great addition because of the elegance it adds. It will fill the aquarium up nicely and make it look less dull. Rocks are another accessory that can suit an aquarium perfectly.
TanksThere are many variants of tanks big, small, quadrilateral of polygonal. The size of an aquarium should be according to the size and the number of fish’s you plan to keep.
PlantsThey are the most beautiful, inexpensive source of decoration for your aquariums. Fishes love the aquatic plants as they are part of their natural habitats. Plants are very useful as well, they bind carbon dioxide and oxygenate the water. They also use organic waste products as nutrition and remove potentially harmful compounds from the water. Plants can also be used to keep a check on the water quality of an aquarium, the plant will start dieing before the fish if the water suddenly becomes toxic.
Rock and CoralDriftwood and mangroves can create a beautiful effect in the aquarium, some fishes particularly thrive on driftwood. Stones and rocks make excellent decorations. Rocks can be used to create caves which many fishes are passionate about. Coral are a beautiful addition to marine aquarium in fact they may prove necessary for a healthy marine habitat.
SandBoth are presents great variety of colours. Gravel comes in white, brown, black and white, red, green and yellow the whole rainbow spectrum. Sand again also has a plethora of colours white, black, red, green and yellow. Both of these can be layered in multiple colours.
Glass marbles, Ceramics, PlasticThese are all unnatural materials these can five beautiful colours to aquarium as well as biologically harmful.It is imperative that you only use aquarium decorations that are safe to use in aquariums. If you have saltwater aquariums they should be saltwater safe also. If you don’t take this precaution your fish will die due to the organisms and toxins released by the decorations. Decorations have both practical and aesthetical use if done tastefully and carefully you can create a miniature aquatic ecosystem that both you and your fish can enjoy. Contact Us
Consulting and project management products range from basic conceptual design, scale model construction, financial planning, and contractor integration.
Our team offers a wide range of talents & services which include:
- Interior & Furniture Design
- Structural Design & Engineering
- (Structural, Mechanical & Acoustical Engineering)
- Architectural Services
- Acrylic & Glass Fabrication
- Biological & Zoological Services
- Project Management
- Isometric Drawings, Photo Real Renderings & Models
- Independent Water Analysis & Laboratory Services
- Custom Aquarium Care & Maintenance Division
- FRP (Fortified Reinforced Plastic) Construction
- Lighting Design
- Life Support System & Filtration Design
- Maintenance & Service Planning
- HVAC Consultation
Every City Aquarium design is a site-specific custom aquarium installation that reflects the clients' imaginative choices.
Maintenance and Care Division currently maintains private and commercial aquariums throughout the Northeast. We provide managed care for all aquariums 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. The Maintenance and Care Division provides a full range of products including training, general servicing, dry goods, and livestock.
- General Aquarium & Pond Care, 24 Hour Service & Maintenance
- Specialty Maintenance & Service of Living Reefs & Planted Freshwater Aquaria
- Acrylic & Glass Cleaning, Care & Refinishing
- Aquarium Dry Goods Supply & Delivery
- On & Off Site Computer Monitoring Capabilities
- Saltwater & Freshwater Livestock Acquisition & Delivery
- Water Features, Water Falls & Spa Maintenance & Service
- Water Testing (On-Site, In House & Independent Lab Water Testing)
- Aquarium Removal & Relocation Services
- Aquarium Renovation & Redesign
- Pharmaceutical Grade Saltwater & Freshwater Delivery
- Quarantine & Hospital Services of Livestock
- Fish Disease: Identification & Treatment, Prevention, Medical Diagnostics & Cultures